Friday, October 14, 2016

Autumn Birthday Colours

Autumn is my favourite time of year, unfortunately it also is a big birthday time for us, especially October, with lots of birthdays all crammed together which makes it a hectic season. So sometimes I don't get to enjoy it as much as I would like. We missed the pumpkin festival at the willow farm this year because I thought it was held closer to Halloween rather than mid-September. I have a pile of pumpkins from my plot that need to get cooked down into something. 

It's now the autumn holiday /syysloma in Finland so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on some of those autumn activities that get pushed aside. I'm heading off to another spinning session at the weekend so I can spin some of that wool I brought home and haven't touched since. I need to dig up the rest of my walnut-sized potatoes and turn over the plot for winter. I hope we can do a road trip somewhere as we've been stuck in Helsinki as a family since last summer due to low funds and I'm desperate to do some travelling. 

I have managed to get my autumn birthday portraits done for Mouse and Pudding. And since the light was so lovely I also took photos of the kids together as we don't have any recent ones. I can't believe Mouse is 10, double digits of being a parent. Pudding is 3 and feeling it. Going to nursery has brought out her strong will and I'm definitely feeling it. 

So a photo break while we have a well-earned rest. Enjoy. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...