Tuesday, November 25, 2014

First Snow Winter 2014

Ok, it's not the first snow, but the first proper snow. These pictures are from about 3.30-4pm, already dark. The kids loved walking home from nursery in the snow. It's Pudding's first real experience of snow.


It felt a bit like Narnia.





After the kids went to bed I went out and shoveled the walk. I find it very relaxing, the silence and physical labour. 
The next morning the kids were so excited, they even turned off the telly of their own accord and went out to play early. 
My kids love to eat snow. 
And throw snowballs, usually at me. 


We went over to a friend's house and played with sledges. 




The snow is melting now, but it'll be back. 



Sorry for still not posting much. I am still about, but it's been a tough month: a friend's death, ill family member in Scotland and the usual sleep problems here.  We're trying to get back to normal, so bear with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...