Friday, January 17, 2014

Phone Photos Catch-Up Summer to Winter 2013

I finally got around to clearing the photos off my pitiful phone as it's running out of memory space. But now I have 200+ photos that I need to sort. So I thought I'd share some of them. Some were taken by Foo or Mouse, both love taking photos, Foo especially. Lots of totally random photos coming up. Forgive the quality, my phone as a camera works best outside in brilliant light, otherwise it's rather crap. But some of them you just have to love for the pure joy in them, of the kids, the landscape, the moment. 









  
















  























Hope you're surviving winter. After an unusually long delay it has finally showed up in Finland. The kids love it. I'm muddling along as usual, adjusting my schedule to include 2 extra layers of clothes x4 kids, using the slow cooker as often as I can, grumping about the cold and snow too much. Only 4 more months to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...