Sunday, December 15, 2013

Three Months and Christmas Decorating

A bit late but here's Pudding at 3 months. Don't think that duckie outfit is going to last much longer. She's such a funny wee girl, laughing at her Daddy and I. She loves to watch her siblings and is grabbing at things now. She's still cuddly, but wants to look at everything. 


We finally bought our Christmas tree this weekend. First ones at the tree stall when it opened, but the Weans have been keen to put one up for a couple of weeks. I'm so glad they don't start selling real trees here until mid-month as we already have needles and glitter everywhere. 

So with Christmas carols on, we put up the tree. Then Bump made more glitter decorations and helped me make cookies. Feeling very Christmas-y around our bit, especially since a lovely thick snow began to fall. Mouse managed to make his first snowman on his own. He'll be gutted in the morning it's a puddle because it's started to rain now. 












I'm not at all ready for Christmas, still waiting on Amazon to ship out the presents I've ordered. And I'm not even going to pretend I'm going to do Christmas cards this year. I'll be lucky if I get my big 2013 round-up post done in time. But the house is decorated, so that's done. Wish I had some Baileys in, would have been nice to sit down now the kids are all asleep with my Christmas cookies and wee drink. On my to-do list for tomorrow as I start buying food supplies in.

Hope you're all getting organised and enjoying it a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...