Sunday, October 13, 2013

Seven Years and One Month

It amuses me how you can see personalities in babies from the beginning, but you never know what you're seeing until you gain the benefit of hindsight. 

Mouse turned 7 last week and Pudding turned 1 month. My autumn babies. 

As I've said earlier, I've been trying to take birthday pictures of the kids over the past few years. I've decided that I'm going to attempt to take monthly pictures of Pudding in the same kind of position as I've never kept track of that before. 

Mouse is sweet, shy, caring and clever. He is quick and sensitive is every way. He's always been these things, they just shine through more brightly with each passing day. 



 


And Pudding is one month old. I wonder what she's already shown us of her personality. She hates going in the car seat, which is unfortunate as we have a hellish school run twice a day. She finds her daddy amusing and her siblings captivating, but don't we all. Not sure if I've captured her in photos, guess we'll find out.


My green bear. 
Not the best photos, but here's one for size comparison with her big sister.
 


It can't stop them from growing up, but these photos help me retain these fleeting moments. Already Pudding's first month has flown by in a blur, much less Mouse's first seven years.

Here's the mob in our first proper all-together photo. Funny how the older kids can't hide their true selves in photos at this age. 

I try to live my life by the saying, look at everything twice, it'll be gone before you realise. Or in the case of kids, look at everything twice, they'll grow up before you realise it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...