Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bryne

Not many photo to show as we were mostly there to visit friends and the stomach bugs took some time off our trip, but it was still a good trip. 


Yes, I was happy to be back. Norway was a breath of fresh air after Finland.


Our main reason for being in Bryne, visiting the new baby and to lend a hand. 

A child's playhouse or a troll's?



Notice the Foo's bright red cheeks, the beginning of his turn at the bug.



With all of us almost over the bug we took a walk up to Tinghaug, an ancient site, our last day.  It was my only chance to do my photography project which I wanted to do on the stones and stone walls of Jaeren which always stick in my mind when I think of living there. 






Mouse is not one for hiding his feelings, he did not enjoy the walk up.



But sometimes the little pleasures make the struggle worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...